Adventures in Thary
The Fey Wild
They fey wild is the native home to all fey creatures, a magical world of twilight and dusk where everything is both the same and more when compared to the material plane. The plane is split into three sections, each held in sway to the dominant court in the region. Here the Natura, or the fey lords, wield their power in reckless abandon and any mortals trapped here are on their own.
The traits of the fey wild are as follows
• Normal gravity. Gravity here functions as the material plane.
• Erratic Time. Time moves far from the static fluid time of the material plane. Fey creatures do not notice the change and move about with no ill effect. Mortal and outsider visitors to the plane however can lose time easily as they move about.
• Infinite size. The fey wild is a mirror of the material plane and goes on forever.
• Divinely morphic. Lesser deities can alter the Fey Wild with a
thought; ordinary creatures require spells and physical effort to
• Magic. The plane of fairy is both enhancing and impeding magic. To arcane magic and divine magic granted by the fey, the plane enhances the magic and grants the Maximize spell feat. For divine magic granted by the gods, the plane counts as having the Impede magic trait.
Example Fey Wild Site: